RE: Reminder IG call tomorrow 9-10.30 Eastern

Apologies for that call. Conflict with another webex.

Jean-Pierre

From: Giuseppe Pascale [mailto:giuseppep@opera.com]
Sent: mardi 29 avril 2014 10:23
To: public-web-and-tv
Subject: Reminder IG call tomorrow 9-10.30 Eastern

Hi all,
just a reminder that we have our IG call scheduled for tomorrow. Details below.
I've also sent an invite to people that requested it. If you want one, send me a private email and I'll add you.

--------------------

Agenda
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Agenda_and_Minutes/Agenda_Telco_30th_April_2014

* ATSC liaison letter: response (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2014Mar/0001.html)
* Request for Feedback from DAP WG (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2014Apr/0025.html): status update.
* Update from the Media API TF & TV Control API CG
* Update/follow-up on promoting a coordinated testing effort among several SDOs (and the W3C)
* AOB

Call details
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page#Teleconferences_.2F_Meetings

When: Wednesday, 9:00am-10:30am US Eastern
Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200
Conference code: 932881 ("WEBTV1")

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway