Please Join the TV Control API Community Group

From: HU, BIN <bh526r@att.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:40:00 +0000
To: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>, Gene Lian <clian@mozilla.com>, Jean-Charles (JC) Verdié <jicheu@yahoo.fr>, "Alexander Futasz" <alexander.futasz@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, mohammed dadas <mohammed.dadas@orange.com>, Louay Bassbouss <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Mark Vickers <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, "Sung Hei Kim" <shkim@etri.re.kr>, Cyril Rickelton-Abdi <Cyril.Rickelton-Abdi@turner.com>, Gina Yeh <gyeh@mozilla.com>, Marco Chen <mchen@mozilla.com>, Gary Chen <gchen@mozilla.com>, Evelyn Hung <ehung@mozilla.com>, HENRY Jean-Baptiste <J.HENRY.ext@viaccess-orca.com>, "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>
CC: public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>, "Daniel Davis (ddavis@w3.org)" <ddavis@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, "SULLIVAN, BRYAN L" <bs3131@att.com>
Hello team,

Congratulations. The TV Control API Community Group was launched on April 24th. Thank you for your support.

There is one more administrative step here – please “Join” this group. It seems that supporters are not automatically becoming the member of the group. So even if we are supporters, we need to go to the web site and explicitly click the “JOIN THIS GROUP” button to join the group.

-          Our group’s website:  http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/

-          To join: http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/join

-          There is an internal mailing list for group participants to submit contributions to our work:

o   public-tvapi-contrib@w3.org<mailto:public-tvapi-contrib@w3.org>

o   Only group participants can post to this mailing list

-          There is an internal mailing list for group participant and W3C member only:

o   internal-tvapi@w3.org<mailto:internal-tvapi@w3.org>

o   Only group participants and W3C members can post to this mailing list