Re: Call for Volunteer to Drive the Initiative of Tuner API (or Channel Control API) Community Group

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:53:12 +0200
To: "HU, BIN" <bh526r@att.com>
Cc: "Web and TV Interest Group (public-web-and-tv@w3.org)" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
all,
FYI we are going to discuss this topic in the next call in two weeks (the
workshop follow-up call). I'll send an email about this soon, so keep
discussing and let's aim to reach a conclusions in two weeks.

About reaching out to other SDOs: next call will be open to all the
organizations that attended the workshop, so that should cover all the
relevant people. We (co-chairs) will take care of this.

cheers,
/g