[api] Approval of WG Note "Requirements from the Media API Task Force"

From: HU, BIN <bh526r@att.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:31:13 +0000
To: "Web and TV Interest Group (public-web-and-tv@w3.org)" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hello team,

In today's conference call, attendees approved our WG Note "Requirements from the Media API Task Force" [1].

I would like to give the opportunity to those who weren't able to join the call today for review and comment. So please give any feedback by 12:00 UTC April 16th Wednesday if you disapprove.

Silence means your agreement and approval.

Thank you

Bin Hu | Service Standards | AT&T

[1] http://webandtv.github.io/mediatf-notes/mediareq.html