RE: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

Hi Daniel, all, we also worked in webinos project on a Tuner-like API called TV Control API. The spec is available here http://dev.webinos.org/specifications/api/tv.html, My colleagues Alex and Martin (CC) was actively involved in this spec. We have interest to actively work on the W3C Tuner API, Alex will join the Telco today. Sorry, I will not be able to join the Telco today :( but if you think there are action items to assign to me/us please tell Alex during the Telco.

Best regards,

Louay