RE: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

From: Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:03:43 +0000
To: Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org>, "HU, BIN" <bh526r@att.com>
CC: public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>, "Futasz, Alexander" <alexander.futasz@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, "Lasak, Martin" <martin.lasak@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, "Steglich, Stephan" <stephan.steglich@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Hi Daniel, all, we also worked in webinos project on a Tuner-like API called TV Control API. The spec is available here http://dev.webinos.org/specifications/api/tv.html, My colleagues Alex and Martin (CC) was actively involved in this spec. We have interest to actively work on the W3C Tuner API, Alex will join the Telco today. Sorry, I will not be able to join the Telco today :( but if you think there are action items to assign to me/us please tell Alex during the Telco.

Best regards,

Louay