Re: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:36:55 +0900
To: Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org>
Cc: "HU, BIN" <bh526r@att.com>, public-web-and-tv <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the agenda Bin.
> I've put a page on the wiki for the Tuner API (or whatever it will be
> called):
> https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Tuner_API

I'v also created a wiki page for the new use case discussion in the
next round in 2014 at:
 https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/New_Ideas
for my action-184.

BTW, it seems there is some problem with the Tracker and it's
not accessible now.  I'm asking to the Systeam about what is
happening.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170