Re: [apis] 2013-09-18 CANCELLED, next meeting 2nd October

A couple of notes:
* the 25th is allocated for the testing TF, so I don't think we can
take that, let's try to stick to october 2nd
* given that we have only 2 calls a month, it may be better to still
have them even when participation is limited, rather than cancel them.
My 2 cents

cheers,
/g