From: Giuseppe Pascale [giuseppep@opera.com]
Sent: 18 September 2013 10:51
To: public-web-and-tv
Subject: [apis] About Metadata related use cases

Hi all,
I had an action (ACTION-125) to propose some metadata related use
cases, since so far we only have a list of metadata formats
(http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Metadata_Formats)

Since the deadline (that I proposed) for submitting new use cases is
over, I suggest to skip for now these new use cases, and consider them
for next iteration.

We can keep the action open as a reminder, maybe we can move the due date.

/g

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the