[testing] ACTION-137 (was Re: [testing] minutes - 28 August 2013)

Hi group,

I got the following action item from the previous call:
>  [NEW] ACTION: Kaz to add a graph for discussion [recorded in
>   [14]http://www.w3.org/2013/08/28-webtv-minutes.html#action01]

So I've generated a graph based on the survey result
at:
 http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Testing/survey-results

Please see attached "survey.png".

I also added some description on the figure at:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Testing/survey-results#Graph_generated_using_the_above_results

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170