Re: [tt] minutes - 21 May 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
<pal@sandflow.com> wrote:
> Hi Silvia,
>
> Thanks for the follow-up.
>
>> I am in Australia and typically can't attend normal W3C meetings,
>> because they happen in the middle of the night.
>
> Can you provide time slots that would work for you, knowing that the
> majority of our participants span the US West Coast to Western Europe?

That's almost an impossibility to achieve. I'm happy to do evenings or
even from about 7am in the morning. So, feel free to consider an
appropriate time slot.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html Also be warned that
it changes every 6 months because of summer/winter time. I've found it
to be almost impossible to work!

Cheers,
Silvia.