Re: [apis] Minutes of Media APIs TF teleconference, 29 May 2013

Same here.
Was on bridge/IRC.
No call.
Am leaving bridge/IRC.

Best Regards,

Cy.
--
Cyril Rickelton-Abdi
Sr. Director, Content Security & Piracy Management

Tel: (818) 406-6151

On Jun 12, 2013, at 6:15 AM, "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com<mailto:Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>>
 wrote:

I was also on IRC & the bridge, but I'm leaving as it looks like it's not happening this week. Perhaps this is due to the AC Meeting this week?

mav

On Jun 12, 2013, at 6:08 AM, "HU, BIN" <bh526r@att.com<mailto:bh526r@att.com>>