Re: Dropping nav-* properties?

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:52:38 +0100, Masahito Kawamori
<kawamori.masahito@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> Giuseppe
>
> I suspect there may be some confusion about the semantics of nav-*
> properties.  Do you think we can clarify this and >talk with the
> accessibility people, where there is some objections to the use of
> nav-index.

As mentioned below, I do not have problems with the spec dropping
tab-index. My question is about the other nav-* properties. Their semantic
seems pretty straightforward, at least in the form commonly used. So if
there isn't any issue with those, they should be kept in IMO.

/g