Re: [tt] Updated draft input to the proposed revision of Timed Text WG charter

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Vickers, Mark
<Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2013, at 8:28 PM, "Silvia Pfeiffer" <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I still don't quite follow.
>>
>> We've come up with a set of requirements that are all good and fine
>> and that are also underlying principles of how the the new charter was
>> written.
>>
>> We're in a situation where a charter has been proposed - not in one
>> where we need to provide input on how to write one and what strategies
>> it should follow.l
>
> Perhaps I'm confused (as usual), but I don't see a new TTWG Charter on my AC My Questionnaires page for my vote, so I was assuming this wasn't yet a final Staff proposal to the AC for a vote, but a draft that could take input. If it's a Staff proposal to the AC for a vote, then I agree with your point.
>
> Perhaps a Staff member can enlighten us?

I think you are correct - it is not up for a vote yet and we are able
to give input. But what I am trying to say is that this far we're not
being very constructive in our input.

Sorry for being unclear,
Silvia.