Re: [apis] Media APIs TF teleconference, TODAY 24 July

On 24/07/2013 12:53, "Olivier Thereaux" <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>On 24/07/2013 11:48, "Giuseppe Pascale" <giuseppep@opera.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi Olivier,
>>on thing that is not clear to me is if the Use Cases listed under these
>>other pages
>>
>>http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Terminal

>>http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Download

>>are still being discussed. Maybe it would be better to merge everything
>>under one page, i.e. this one
>>http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Use_Cases

>Yes, I've been planning to merge them. Working on that before our call.

Done for the Download UCs - I have merged them into the global UC list.

JC, I read through the Terminal Use Cases document and both the use cases
and requirements the document lists seem to be roughly covered already.
Would you like to have a look and migrate anything which is not fully
covered yet?

Thanks,
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk