Re: TTV 1.0.0 Alpha 1 Release

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com> wrote:

> Glenn-****
>
> ** **
>
> I assume this is for the full profile?  Any plans for the other
> W3C-defined profiles (transformation, presentation, & sdp-us)?

This covers all TTML10 features. Since the 3 standard TTML profiles don't
place any constraints on the presence of features, then there is no
difference in processing. However, I have opened an enhancement issue [1]
to optionally warn of the use of a feature for which support is not
required by the profile.

[1] https://github.com/skynav/ttv/issues/21

An SDP-US profile document can also be verified, but the current (default)
ttml10 model doesn't attempt to test the additional SDP-US constraints.
I've opened a second enhancement feature [2] to add a 'ttml10-sdp-us'
verification model to test such constraints.

[2] https://github.com/skynav/ttv/issues/22