From: Olivier Thereaux [mailto:Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Mittwoch, 28. August 2013 14:26
To: Bassbouss, Louay
Cc: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [apis] Use Case 12 - Multiscreen Advertisement

Hello Louay,

On 27 Aug 2013, at 23:32, "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> I submitted today a new use case "Multiscreen Advertisement" (UC 12) [http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Use_Cases#12._.22Use_Case_Twelve_.E2.80.93_Multiscreen_Advertisement.22 ]. I hope it is not too late to be included in the first iteration.

Yes, our planned timeline gives us until today, and we will "set" the list at our next teleconference.

I have added yours to the use case / requirements cross table.

If you would like to have a go at marking the requirements which match your proposed use case, or if someone else in the group does:
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvACjV6qSvmxdEctdjYwa2JOalZLOG10elE1LVRZNlE#gid=0

> Can you please tell me the time of next PhC?

4th September at 9am Boston, which in other timezones is:
        http://timeanddate.com/s/2eje

Best,
--
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.