Re: [apis] UC9 and Content Streaming requirement

On 22 Aug 2013, at 21:48, "Ng, Sheau (NBCUniversal)" <Sheau.Ng@nbcuni.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm puzzled why UC9 (9 9. "Use Case Nine – Watch and Record") does not have the Content Streaming as requirement. I couldn't find any discussion on this in the minute. I've added a "X?" on the Requirement doc entry, hoping to have a discussion in a future meeting.

Thanks for the addition Sheau. Sounds like an obvious X.

It is probably just something we overlooked - we mostly reviewed the controversial marks in the document. I encourage all to do a full review to spot other possible cases of overlooking an obvious/interesting match.

I would, however, not worry too much about making sure the use cases / requirements cross table is perfect. The goal here is to get a sense of whether all requirements are valid and important, and derive more requirements if needed. The hard (and useful) part will be the gap analysis, starting soon.

Olivier