Re: Proposed scope addition to charter update

Hi public-web-and-tv,

Please ignore this message.  We W3C are developing a draft
charter for the next charter period of the Web and TV Interest
Group, but the document is now under review by the W3C Membership.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170