Re: webtv-ISSUE-62: Media Source Extensions (MSE) Testing [testing]

Giuseppe,

Are you suggesting that MSE is outside the scope of Web & TV or that
specific test suites don't inform the requirements for the test tool in
general (or something else)? Since the requirements for MSE were developed
within Web & TV IG, I can imagine a potential relationship.

-Clarke