Re: F2F Agenda: update

Hi again,
for avoidance of doubt:

- this allocation is tentative and subject to modification during the
agenda building session.
- I've tentatively divided the available time more or less equally among
presenters. We may decide to change this during the meeting based on the
actual needs.
- 30 minutes is intended to be the WHOLE slot including Q/A on your
presentation plus discussion on  what's next (do we need to create an IG
Task Force? Who is going to lead it? What will be the timeline and
objectives? etc), so please try to keep your presentation reasonably short
to allow for the discussion to happen. My suggestion would be to aim for
5/10 minutes presentation, if you need more time that is fine as well but
please consider that this will leave less space for discussion.

See you soon in Lyon

/g

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:08:48 +0200, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> based on the input I've received so far (offline), I've done a tentative
> allocation of topic/presenters for our F2F.
>

> (9.30-10.30) Testing
> * Testing requirements originating TV community - Mark Vickers (Comcast)
> * W3C testing work: Overview and how to integrate TV community
> requirements - Philip Hoscha (W3C)
> (10.30-11 break)
> (11-11.30) API to access low level functionality on TV devices
> * TV Channel API - Geunhyung Kim (member of mobile web forum in Korea)
> (11.30-12.00) Relationship between MPEG MMT-CI and HTML5
> * Youngsun Ryu (Samsung) on behalf of MPEG.
> (12-14 lunch)
> (14.00-14.30) Exposing Broadcast metadata to the Web
> * synchronisation, hybrid services, query, control - Olivier Thereaux,
> BBC
> (14.30-15) TV Profiling
> * Olivier (BBC), Giuseppe
> (15.00–15.30) HNTF followup
> * Jean-Claude Dufourd, Telecom Paris Tech
> (15.30-16 break)
> (16-17) Joint with Broadcasters BG
> * Various topics, Yosuke

TV & Connected Devices