Re: Identity discussion in WebCrypto WG at TPAC

Thanks for the follow-up, Mark and JC.

Here's some additional information about the slot.

* Day Two (2nd Nov)
15:00 – 16:00 Focusing on specific issues (part 4) Global Unique Identifier with issue 25 (Mark)

* http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/F2F_TPAC_Lyon_Nov2012#Proposed_agenda
* http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/25

Yosuke