From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com<mailto:C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>>
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>>
Subject: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

I've added use cases and made some other changes to the ADB requirements doc. The link is below:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-ADB-Requirements.html

Also, I should have similar changes to the CP requirements doc before out meeting tomorrow. We'll review the changes in tomorrow's meeting, so if you can have comments ready, that would be great.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-CP-Requirements.html

For tomorrow's meeting:

Narm Gadiraju is scheduled to scribe.

 Agenda Telco 2nd of May 2012<http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Agenda_Telco_2nd_May_2012>

Here's the meeting information (also listed below):

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Telco

Thanks,
-Clarke

----
Call information:

Logistics
* Schedule: weekly, Thursdays, 16:00Z (=8:00 Pacific, 11:00 Eastern, 17:00
Europe, 25:00 Korea/Japan)
* Phone: US: +1 617 761 6200 or SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org>
* Conference Code: 93288 ("webtv")
* IRC channel: #webtv

Also, I have a GoToMeeting link set up so we can all see the same part of the document at once.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/842110225
Meeting ID: 842-110-225