Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

On 03/15/2012 07:24 AM, Clarke Stevens wrote:
> Here's the proposed agenda for the MPTF meeting:
>
> Note: Mark Watson is scheduled to scribe (However, since Mark is a
> co-author on both proposals being discussed, I would suggest we have a
> different scribe. Jan Lindquist is the 1st backup.)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Agenda_Telco_15th_March_2012
>
> Here's the meeting information (also listed below):
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Telco
>
> ALSO: Please note that the meeting will be relative to US time (which
> has already moved to Daylight Savings Time, while Europe has not changed
> yet).

So the actual time for *today's* call is:
- 15:00Z
- 08:00 US Pacific
- 11:00 US Eastern
- 16:00 Europe
- 24:00 Korea/Japan

Please see also:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=15&year=2012&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170