From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
To: public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com, robin@berjon.com, dsr@w3.org
Subject: Attendees for DAP F2F 20-22 March
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:55:55 +0100

The DAP WG would like to confirm who from the WebIntents TF plans to
attend the DAP F2F, either in person or by teleconference.

We have a full day of WebIntents discussion planned for the first day of
our F2F (20 March), with additional discussions on day 2 (21 March).
Please review the agenda:

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_20-22_March_2012,_Shenzhen,_China

If you did not register for the DAP F2F (see
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/dap-20120320/results) yet plan to
call in or attend in person please update the following wiki with your
name and plans for attendance

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/WebIntents_DAP_F2F_attendees

Please try to do so this week, by Friday 9 March, it should only take a
minute and it would be very helpful. (wiki login is w3c login)

I assume we will not open phone bridge lines during the F2F unless we are
first pinged on IRC (so we know someone is trying to call in), and it
would be helpful to know in advance what to expect.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group