From: david.corvoysier@orange.com [mailto:david.corvoysier@orange.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:28 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: RE: [profile] Profile spec title

I wouldn't argue too much on the exact wording unless it explicitly
states that the scope of the document is reduced to "resource-limited
devices", which is exactly what I want to avoid: the whole point of the
document is to improve interoperability, not to create yet another
target for service providers ...

That said, the following Robin+giuseppe remix would suit me:

"Web and TV platform"
Guidelines for integration of interactive video services in a
browser-based environment

David