Re: [profile] A new TF for the TV Profile

It may be worth noting that many Blu-Ray players are also capable of deploying installed web apps , e.g. Panasonic DMP-BDT110, Sony BD-BX18. So perhaps the definition of "STB" needs to be slightly broader, or these kinds of players added to the range of example devices.