Re: [profile] A new TF for the TV Profile

Hi again,

here the profile Wiki page
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Profile

here  a lightweight charter
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Profile/Charter

Feel free to add your name as member of the TF
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Profile/TVProfile_Participants

I'll send around later a link for a poll to determine a suitable timeslot
for recurring (bi-weekly?) telcos.

/g
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:23:20 +0100, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> given the interest in working on the TV profile as announced in [1], is
> probably good to start a new TF in charge of it.
>
> I'll work in the following days to create a wiki page for such new TF.
> If someone is willing to chair this new TF, please let me know.
> About phone calls, the idea was to start with bi-weekly calls, let me
> know if there are any objections to this.
>
> Finally, feedbacks on the profile document (that meanwhile got some more
> text) are welcome
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html
>
> The document contains some open question you may want to share your
> opinion on.
> Other open question where contribution are welcome are:
>
> - which technologies are fundamental for TV deployments and should be
> included in the profile?
> - how do we address evaluation of performances?
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html#performances
> - what kind of input methods should be considered?
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/tvprofile/tv.html#input-methods
>
> Feel free to share your opinion but also to point to existing work in
> these areas.
>
> /g

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software