Re: [MPTF] ADR_Min_Control and maxBandwidth

Hi Jan,
To your points:
 #1:  This is interesting as well, but I'm not entirely sure of the use cases.  I'd still keep the maxBandwidth for adaptive streaming separate though.  I might
 #2:  adaptive streaming is a matrix of multiple bitrate levels, and how much temporal data is downloaded from each.  max Buffer size is focused on the temporal aspect of that matrix and doesn't eliminate the need for maxBandwidth.  Also enforcing an actual bandwidth limiter by the UA could be counterproductive.  There is a benefit to having download burst rates spike above the video bitrate playing.

Jason Lewis
Sr. Software Engineer, Mobile and Connected Devices
Disney  Technology   Solutions and Services
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1600 | Seattle, WA 98104
*: 206.664.4683  | M:  360.747.7773 | *: jason.lewis@disney.com<mailto:jason.lewis@disney.com> | Skype: jasonlewismedia | LinkedIn: jasonlewismedia<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonlewismedia>