Re: Fwd: Encrypted Media proposal (was RE: ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals)

People not on the HTML list can follow the discussion via the public
archive:
http://www.w3.org/mid/6895C7B67488C14AA23F0E079F0D7E8F3848F0@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com

/g

TV & Connected Devices