Re: [profile] Profile spec title

Hi Giuseppe

Thanks for the proposal. I prefer "profile" in the title, since we are
discussing a "profile" for TV (or Web-and-TV).  The first option seems
to capture the intention that a "profile" in W3C is in fact a
guideline (and not really a Specification).

I would hesitate to take the second option, because
-a) it seems redundant in the sense that the phrase "other web
technologies" already covers HTML5 (why do we need to single out
HTML5?);
-b) it seems to imply " HTML5 and other web technologies" need to be
profiled (i.e. is insufficient, as is) to provide  (generic)
"interactive video services" (but then, wasn't HTML5's "<video>" tag
for  (generic) "interactive video services", in the first place?).

Hence, all in all, the first seems better.

Cheers

Masahito