Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Finalizing the HNTF req doc

I think one gap would be a simpler message, if it can also be used for advertising a service.

We have a stronger position on discover going into TPAC:
- multiple apps showing the gap
- a group with discovery charter (DAP)
- proposals for new API posted to DAP site
- prototype implementations of the proposed spec

Based on this extensive work, I personally understand the specifics of the discovery gap more than I do the advertisement gap.

Thanks,
mav