Draft Charter of Emergency Information TF (was: Re: [DRAFT] Disaster Prevention and Response TF charter

Hi group,

I've just updated the draft charter of the disaster related task force--aka. Disaster Prevention and Response TF--based on the discussion in the f2f meeting.

I think the description of the scope got much improved when it's compared with the initial draft.
I would like to ask you to check it and suggest anything to improve it.

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Draft_chater_of_EITF

I myself will add some initial thoughts on possible new balance between public sector and private sector that we may be able to seek.

BTW, I've also changed the name of the TF from 'Disaster Prevention and Response' into 'Emergency Information'.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Let's keep our momentum!

Thanks,

Yosuke