[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Missing requirements in categorization section

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:52:10 +0200
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
While reviewing the requirements document, I noted that two requirements didn't make it in the categorization of requirements [1]:
- "Control of content recorders"
- "Content Protection"

Given the symmetry between "Control of content players" and "Control of content recorders", I would put both requirements in the same list.

I would put "Content Protection" in the same bucket as well, although I agree with the comment point Bob raised earlier on the list [2] that this requirements seems to be out of scope for HNTF.

Francois.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements#Requirement_Categorization
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2011Aug/0119.html