From: public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Pascale
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:30 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Review of the HNTF requirement document

Hi all,
the Home Network TF is finalizing the requirement document, for discussion and approval at the IG F2F in Hollywood.

Every IG member is welcome to provide comments on the document, that is available at http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements

You have different options to provide comments:
1. if the issue is a simple editorial (e.g. typo), you could fix it yourself in the document or notify the issue to me privately or on this list 2. if the issue is not editorial, you can open and issue in tracker http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/issues/new

Make sure to:
* set product to HOME_NETWORK_TF
* add the tag [hntf-review] in the title (plus your title of choice)
* clearly describe what is the issue
* propose some text that would resolve the issue.

Remember that tracker will send an email to this list so you (and others) will be able to follow-up over email

3. if none of the above works for you, you can send an email to this list.
Please add a [hntf-review] tag in the subject. Use this option only if you cannot use tracker (e.g. if you don't have writing access to it)

All your comments will be discussed and resolved either before (if
trivial) or during the IG F2F.

Best regards,

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software