Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Terminology section of the requirements document

I like your proposed enhanced definition. As for geographical limitations,
I agree that the definition should be more broad. I think the use case of
remote device (e.g. cell phone or tablet) connected to your home network
should be able to access content and control devices. There are some
limitations on existing systems related to the domain of device discovery,
but there are also standard ways to extend beyond the geographical
limitations of the local network.

We would have to decide if we want this included in the scope of our
current work. At a minimum, we should not explicitly restrict it.

Thanks,
-Clarke