Re: [[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Priority of Application Communications

Hi Igarashi,

I agree that these requirements enable a wide range of applications. I
would certainly hope that these requirements be discussed at the next
stage. I also have an interest in enabling these kinds of applications.

My concern would be that we could end up with nearly all our requirements
labelled "high priority". Will this make it difficult for Working Groups
to determine what subsets they can usefully tackle?

I would not mind if they are reclassified as "high priority" if there is a
way we can still assist WGs in that decision process. Would it be
sufficient to group them and frame them with some explanation - perhaps
based on your words below?

regards

Matt