Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Issue-50 UPnP Reference section

Hi Russell,
I'm checking your submission [1] and I have one comment.

While I agree that some references may be useful for the reader of our document to get links to all useful resources, the "related work" section should be as neutral as possible not to give the false impression we are endorsing any of these standards. So I think would be better to remove this sentence

"It would be highly desirable if W3C User-Agents supported generic access to UPnP devices by providing a secure interface to these devices as defined by UPnP Device Architecture.".

Other than that the section seems to be a useful collection of links so I'm fine to add it in the related works section.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/UPnPRefs

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 05:43:48 +0200, Russell Berkoff <r.berkoff@sisa.samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>I submitted a new section describing UPnP and relevant UPnP specifications for the HNTF Report.
>Please see Issue-50 (or the HNTF Wiki discussion section).
>Regards,
> Russell Berkoff
> Samsung Electronics

TV & Connected Devices