Re: Testing of Web technology

Dear all,

As an active participant in the HbbTV testing group, I have to mention
that, even though HbbTV references OIPF specs rather heavily, the HbbTV
testing group did not have access to any test material or information
from OIPF, with the rationale that not all members of the HbbTV testing
group were OIPF members. My team has produced (free) test material for
the HbbTV test suite, material that really tests OIPF specs referenced
in HbbTV. I believe the current HbbTV test suite contains no material
from OIPF.

So my questions are: does the OIPF IOT WG have something to share, and
can the OIPF IOT WG share what it has with all W3C members, and what
would be the license for such shared material ?
Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd