Re: FInalizing the HNTF requirement document

I would have no objection to Samsung's mappings being included - perhaps
replacing the existing cross-referencing information at the bottom of each
use case. It does provide a more rigorous explanation of the mappings.

Regarding U11 and the unknown - the intention was the Control of content
players captures that - although re-reading it now, I can see that it does
so only rather indirectly/implicitly.

To resolve this I would suggest an adjustment of the wording of the
"Control of content players" requirement. I do not believe this will
substantively change the overall recommendations of the document:

"""
Control of content players

Conforming specifications should enable applications to know what content
that can be presented by a device or service on the home network and
control the playback of that content presented, in such a way that the
application does not have to handle:

* issues of codec, container format, or transport protocol compatibility
* differences in the mechanisms by which content is delivered to the
rendering device (e.g. received from broadcast vs. streamed from a media
server)
"""

regards

Matt