From: public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-and-tv-request@w3..org] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Pascale
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 10:23 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Testing of Web technology

Hi all,
as mentioned during our IG F2F, W3C was planning to lunch a new activity on web technology testing.

This has been officially launched last week. More info for those of you interested can be found here:

http://www.w3.org/testing/

In particular, the Testing IG will be responsible to liaise with organizations outside the W3C who conduct testing and certification efforts for Web technologies.
More information on the testing IG activities can be found here.

http://www.w3.org/testing/ig/

If you are part of an industry group that is considering testing and certification of web technologies you should suggest such group to get in contact with the testing IG.

Regards,

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software