From: Clarke Stevens [mailto:C.Stevens@cablelabs.com]
Sent: den 31 oktober 2011 21:37
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Updated TPAC slides

One mover version. I added references to LC bug 12399.

-Clarke

On 10/31/11 12:26 PM, "Clarke Stevens" <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com> wrote:

>Here are the slides with some additional updates after discussions on
>the MPTF reflector. This is the deck I plan to use for discussions with
>the HTML WG.
>
>I will prepare a simplified version of this deck for presentation at
>the plenary session. I'll send this out later today.
>
>Thanks,
>-Clarke
>

>On 10/27/11 4:25 PM, "Clarke Stevens" <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com> wrote:
>
>>I made changes to the slides based on feedback during the meeting and
>>some emailed comments afterwards. Please let me know of any other
>>suggested changes.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>-Clarke

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Vickers, Mark <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:51:12 +0100
  • Subject: Re: [MPTF] Proposed suggests for the MPTF requirements
  • To: Jan Lindquist <jan.lindquist@ericsson.com>
  • CC: Web and TV Interest Group WG <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Jan,

The references to OIPF in these areas are very helpful.

We should also include a reference in R7 to this excellent survey of video parameters in existing systems:
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Video_Metrics

and reference the related LC1 bug 12399.

Thanks,
mav