[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Media Identification (issue-19)

From: Matt Hammond <matt.hammond@rd.bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:25:10 +0100
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi,

I have refactored and submitted one of my previous use cases for
consideration, titled "Media Identification" and now tracked as issue-19:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/MediaIdentification

This has developed from the original "website integration" use-case
defined here:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/UseCasesDualScreen#Use_Case:_website_integration

This use case draws out what I believe the key missing element is to
achieve the kinds of application described in this use case's scenario.

regards

Matt