From: public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jean-Claude Dufourd
Sent: den 30 maj 2011 10:42
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: webtv-ISSUE-18 (JanL): Video tag support of MPEG2-TS [HOME_NETWORK_TF]

I am not sure I understand your request here, Jan.
If you mean MPEG-2 TS in broadcast, the issue is with standards like OIPF and HbbTV (video/broadcast object), or in HTML5 directly maybe.
If you mean MPEG-2 TS in broadband, the issue is probably with 3GPP AHS or MPEG DASH.
How is it a problem for the Home Network Task Force ?
Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd