Re: Standardize Buttons For TV-Web Remotes?

Apparently I neglected to send out the promised update to the VK keys for
TV, including MHEG-5 and EBIF data. Since DOM-3 Events is moving close
towards LC [1], please consider this updated table as input for expanding
Section 6.2.7 Key Values Set.

I did not have an opportunity to verify DVB-HTML requirements. At this
point, I presume that DVB-HTML usage is equal to or a subset of OCAP VKs.

Note that I (personally) created the "Description" text for this table, so
please consider this text to be a member contribution for direct use in the
spec.

Regards,
Glenn Adams (for Samsung)

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html