[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Re: HNTF call reschedule...

On Fri, 06 May 2011 11:52:41 +0200, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:

> On 05/03/2011 06:26 PM, Russell Berkoff wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I will not be able to attend a HTNF call rescheduled for next week
>> (5/10).
>
> Understood. I also forgot to prepare the questionnaire, but given the
> above, I suggest we make do without it and use the other possibility
> mentioned during last call, in other words reschedule next call on
> Tuesday 24 May 2011 (and revert back to the usual bi-weekly schedule
> afterwards).
>
> In short and clear:
> - Tuesday 10 May 2011: No HNTF call
> - Tuesday 17 May 2011: No HNTF call
> - Tuesday 24 May 2011: HNTF call at 14:00 UTC
> - Tuesday 31 May 2011: HNTF call at 14:00 UTC

Works for me.
I would also ask TF participants to evaluate if it would be better to
change the bi-weekly 1.5h call in a weekly 1h call.
This will allow us to proceed faster and should solve some schedule
conflicts that were highlighted during our first call.

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software - Sweden