Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Finished ACTION-27

JC, thanks a lot for your timely handling of your actions.

I would like to invite all TF members to go through the open/raised issues
[1] and check if they have any comment on it (both the ones from JC and
 from other participants)
If so, don't hesitate to start a discussion on this list, making sure the
related "ISSUE-X" tag is mentioned somewhere in the subject or in the mail
body (so that tracker can track it)

This TF has a really aggressive roadmap so if we want to conclude our work
before end of July we need to proceed quickly and have some discussion
over mail as well as over phone.

Regards,
/g

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/products/2

On Thu, 05 May 2011 17:50:09 +0200, Jean-Claude Dufourd
<jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> The reformulation of ISSUE-7 Service migration is completed.
> Most of the former ISSUE-7 is actually Document Migration, and is moved
> to a new ISSUE-15
> The new ISSUE-7 is strictly Service Migration.
> This completes my ACTION-27.
> Best regards
> JC

TV & Connected Devices