Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] New TF on Home Networking - Call for Participants

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:56:45 +0200
Cc: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
To: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Hi all,

> In order to be able to evaluate the interest among IG participants,
> interested parties are required to send a simple statement of
> interest (in form of a short reply to this email).

I'd be interested in participating in this TF (even though I am not an IG member). I am the co-chair of DAP which might end up standardising some of the required technology, have written more EPG/ESG applications than I care to admit, and would generally like to help with the Web's plans in world domination.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/