Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] New TF on Home Networking - Call for Participants

We are interested as it relates to our work on collaborative networking and social video viewing.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Research Laboratory of Electronics
Network Coding and Reliable Communications
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
617-715-4592
mariejo@mit.edu