Re: [W3C Web and TV IG] Adaptive streaming MPEG DASH liaison

Yes, I like this approach too. Like Mark, I'm optimistic that companies involved in DASH might follow Microsoft's lead in allowing royalty free implementation. At least, I'm optimistic enough to warrant asking the question. I think Mark's letter does that nicely.

Bruce Davie