Re: webtv-ISSUE-24 (igarashi): Local Link of web applications [HOME_NETWORK_TF]

Yes, I can confirm that I am not proposing a specific application
protocol, but instead just providing a concrete scenario for which it
ought to be possible to create an application specific protocol over the
connectivity that work here might define. My intention was to provide a
scenario that would involve communication other than media content
sharing/pull/push.

regards

Matt